Tales from Keltora
By Laura J. Underwood. Cover art by John Kevin Hopkins.
$16.00 + Shipping
See below for links to other books in this series.
More tales from the beautiful, dangerous world of Keltora
Laura J. Underwood has written countless tales set in her fantasy world of Keltora. Most with three memorable characters — a family in fact — the warrior Conor Manahan, Eithne the Healer, and their adopted son Rhoyd Smytheson, who will one day become the Ard Magister. This is a collection of some of these stories, most of which have never before been published.
Laura J. Laura creates her own engaging Celtic myth and history in characters and stories that stick with you long after the last page has been turned and the book returned with a reluctant sigh to the bookshelf.
— Melisa Michaels, author of Sister to the Rain (Roc)
Links to interview with Laura J. Underwood
- Dragon’s Tongue (Meisha Merlin, 2004)
- Wandering Lark
- The Black Hunter (electronic edition from Embiid, 2002 / print edition included in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Willowherb (novella in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Ard Magister
- Tales from Keltora
Short Fiction and Novellas
- "Shadow Hart" (novella in Keltora, Land Of Myth, an electronic collection of short fiction from Embiid Publishing, 2001)
- "Wyrd" (novella in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Gather My Bones (electronic novella, Jintsu E-Books, 2003)
- "The Dancing Stones of Nevermhor" (novella in Tangled Webs and Other Imaginary Weaving from Dark Regions Press, 2002)