Houston: We've Got Bubbas!
The 4th Bubbas of the Apocalypse Anthology!
Edited by Selina Rosen. Cover art by Keith Berdak.
Perfect-bound Trade Paperback - 336 pages
$16.00 + Shipping
See below for links to other books in this series.
Also available in e-book format:
Bubba gets his hand out of his pants and reaches for the stars
Most of civilization in ruins, Yumbies (yuppie zombies) running around chomping on the brains of Bubba kind — oh, what's a red-blooded, NASCAR-watching, tobacco-chewing American to do?
Well...ain't no guards on NASA/secret government lavatories, and all sorts of scientific thingy-ma-bobs, so it's time for Bubbas to spread their wings, reach for the stars, and tinker with things...well, that they probably shouldn't be farting around with.
Bubbas in space, with time machines, dealing with aliens, building robots to save them from Yumbies...why, this here might jus' be the funniest damn Bubbas of the Apocalypse book yet.
You'll want them all — they're addictive!
- “Oh, Shit! Who Let Those Dumbasses in NASA!” by Selina Rosen
- “Planet of the Hill Apes,” by Bill D. Allen
- “Serendipity,” by M.H. Bonham
- “Lady and the Bubbas,” by Paul Carlson
- “Possum Love, Princess of Mars,” by Sherri Dean
- “Luther’s Lunchwagon,” by Christopher Donahue
- “Space Cowboys,” by Julia S. Mandala
- “Bubbot vs. Zombot,” by Linda Donahue
- “Pest Control,” by Beverly A. Hale
- “Boudreaux & Son,” by Bennie Grezlik
- “How Tom Hanks Saved My Baby from the Moon,” by William Ledbetter
- “Artifact,” by Dennis Doms
- “St. Cyrus Ray and the Lunar Yumbies,” by M.T. Reiten
- “St. Ned of Airlock-9,” by Laura J. Underwood
- “Bubba Shines One On,” by Berry Kercheval
- “It Came from Willie McCracken’s Buttocks,” by Jerry J. Davis
- “Moonbase,” by Gloria Oliver
- “Bubba Claus Conquers the Martians,” by James S. Dorr
- “Cutting a Deal,” by Linda J. Dunn
- “Earl Ray and the Dusky Amazons O’ the Lake,” by Melanie Fletcher
- “Daniel Boone, King of the Final Frontier,” by James Hollaman 3
- “The Big Cheesy,” by Garrett Peck
- “Close Encounters of the Bubba Kind,” by Susan Satterfield
- “Darned Near the Right Stuff,” by Melissa L. Tatum
- “Are We There Yet?,” by Bradley H. and Susan P. Sinor
- “Rural Mom Vows to Keep Alien Lovechild,” by Zoanne Leavy
- “Gone Fishin’,” by Glenn R. Sixbury
- “Jack and the Weird-Ass Box,” by Dayton Ward
- “Curious George Visits the Solar J. AstroPort Diner,” by Allison Stein
- “A Bubba in Time Saves None,” by Selina Rosen
Other Books in the Bubbas of the Apocalypse series